For paddlers who like exploring by themselves
If you feel comfortable paddling on your own and like staying flexible on the way self-guided tours are a perfect choice. We’ll equip you with everything you need to feel relaxed on your way and amazed at every place you visit.
The tour book – your personalised guide
In your personalised tour book you will get a complete route map, a detailed day-by-day itinerary with contacts of your accommodation (that we book for you in advance) and recommendations of the places to visit – including fine local restaurants, hidden from tourist paths, activities, sights and precise directions to sup spots, entering points and information on local regulations.
Travel light withought worrying about the gear. Simply pick up everything when you arrive to your starting destination. Besides sup gear (inflatable touring or race board, paddle, leash, safety vest, dry suits on demand) you can rent mountain bikes, longboards, strekking poles, snowshoes … Rent of sup gear (excluding drysuits) is included in the tour price, everything extra you can rent for a friendly price.
Tour start & end location
All self-guided tours in Slovenia start in Ljubljana where we meet for a drink or lunch to give you a brief introduction to your tour and hand over the gear. At the end of the tour you return the gear at the same place. On request we can arrange other pick-up places. We can also help you arrange a transfer from the the airport to Ljubljana.
On your tour you will stay in comforatble boutique hotels 4* or equivalent with breakfast included. We’ll book them for you in advance and provide you with exact directions, contacts, check in/check out hours and other useful information. In order to get the best hotels on the route we advise you book your tour well in advance.
Food & Wine
Our tours are explorations for all senses. Therefore indulging in delicious local foods and wines is a great part of the experience. Each day will be a different culinary discovery – from hidden local places to high-end restaurants, including a wine-tasting evening.
You can choose among our pre-made tours which follow the same itinerary as our guided tours. For a detailed introduction of each tour please see the guided tours section. You can add a day or two at the beginning or end of tour, change starting and ending destination etc. We are flexible about your wishes.
Alps to Coast SUP Tour – 8 days (6 sup days)
– 1080 EUR pp in case of 2 persons sharing a double bed room / 810 EUR for each subsequent guest sharing a double bed room
– 1350 EUR per single traveller
Slovenia Grand Circle SUP Tour – 11 days (9 sup days)
– 1360 EUR pp in case of 2 persons sharing a double bed room / 1020 EUR for each subsequent guest sharing a double bed room
– 1700 EUR per single traveller
SUPer Weekend Tour – 4 days (4 sup days)
– 680 EUR pp in case of 2 persons sharing a double bed room / 510 EUR for each subsequent guest sharing a double bed room
– 850 EUR per single traveller
One Day SUP Tour – just one day (but we’ll make it feel like two)
– 90 EUR pp in case of 2 persons joining the tour / 60 EUR for each subsequent guest
– 120 EUR per single traveller
Send us an inquiry. Have questions? Please ask.
If you prefer a tour with a completely unique itinerary we would be happy to create one for you. Send us a note with your basic idea and let us turn it into a one-of-a-kind sup holiday. Tell us a bit about your interests so we can suggest activities and sights on your route and make this tour your lifetime memory.
Send us an inquiry.
Booking a tour
To confirm your booking you pay a 400 EUR reservation fee. The difference to the full tour price is to be payed 60 days before the tour start.
The tour fee includes
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (4* or equivalent, single or double bed)
- A tour briefing with your tour planner and sup guide
- A personalised tour book with complete itinerary (in hard copy and PDF)
- A private tourist guide in Ljubljana’s Old Town
- Stand up paddle gear (board, paddle, leash, life vest)